In the distribution
The Retail & Distribution sector includes a wide range of players, from global purchasing organization to trading companies, selective distribution to point of sale networks, as well as various issues such as referencing, sourcing, purchasing, logistics, Sales networks.
Global Purchasing organization
As point of entry for the sector, global purchasing companies face constantly new challenges in drawing up catalogue, selecting suppliers, optimizing logistics processes, streamlining and automating administrative processes, Management of the margins and the the distribution networks animation:
- A robust repositories management makes it possible to effectively support the functions of referencing and sourcing including for the large import,
- LImplementing rigorous negotiation processes with suppliers allows for better purchasing conditions, thanks to economies of scale, and promotional services,
- The consolidating orders' processes for all members is a financial optimization source,
- The supply and distribution organization in certain distribution models is a real competitive advantage,
- The calculation methods for financial benefits (back margins) are diverse and sometimes complex.
Backbone of the sector, trading companies are characterized by their responsiveness to a growing demand for functions such as stock levels and logistics optimization, rationalization of financing requirements, fine control of margins and commercial strategy:
- The profitability analysis, at the heart of the activity, takes place in real time, taking into account all the cost components incurred by the trading companies: upstream logistics costs, advertising and promotional expenses, distribution costs, commercial cooperation, ...
- Good synergy with distribution networks by streamlining the logistics chain is an imperative: the upstream and downstream freight forwarding processes.
As a key to commercial independence, selective distribution organized via targeted sales networks is the guarantor of margin and a privileged customer contact essential to the development of retailers:
- Robust management of back offices and efficient integration of cash management applications ensures that point of sale networks are able to optimize replenishment and sales,
- Management of retailers management and distribution channels, is at the core of the system,
- Sales analyzes (number of tickets, method of payments, shopping cart, etc.), turnover and inventory level of all outlets in real time constitute a major competitive advantage.
Our knowledge and experience in the industry's business processes, expressed throughout SAP pre-configured and verticalized solutions, enables us to successfully implement secure projects in a timely manner. Resolutely focused on the fundamentals of the sector, the result of a long experience and benefiting from the best practices of the trade, our approach associated with the preconfigured solutions SAP and quick wins PM meets the deep concerns of our customers.